Hormone Assessment Find your balance and reclaim your vitality.
Feel more like yourself again. Hormones affect everything from blood sugar to blood pressure, growth and fertility, sex drive, metabolism, and even sleep.
Hormonal imbalance happens when you have too much or too little of one or more hormones – your body’s chemical messengers.
Men and women have the same hormones (estrogens, progesterone, and testosterone etc.). However, each gender has different levels depending on their needs. That’s why men and women experience different symptoms when it comes to deficiencies!
Why RmEDy Health?
At R•MEDY🅫 Executive Health, we want to help you get to the root of your symptoms so you can start feeling like yourself again!
Our Hormone Assessment includes a comprehensive evaluation to determine whether your hormone levels are below the optimal threshold. Based on your results, we will create a personalized treatment plan to help optimize your hormone function.
Our Hormone ASSESSMENT:
ONE TIME ASSESSMENTS:
- Vitals and Health History review with a Registered Nurse
- Physical assessment with a Physician
- Family History screening
TESTS & REFERRALS:
- Laboratory testing (if indicated according to clinical history)*
- InBody Composition Analysis
- Genetic testing recommendations based on family history and assessment*
- Specialist referrals*
- In-person follow up with hormone replacement therapy recommendations to take to your family doctor*
ADD ON Options:
- Weight Loss IV Therapy
- Semaglutide Prescription – cost will vary depending on dose
- Vitamin D IM injections
- HRT Program for hair restoration
- Customized Supplementation
*Additional fees may apply to those patients without MSP coverage
Patients can upgrade to continual hormone care with a one year membership upgrade of $600 – or pay as you go $300 for every 30 minutes.
Fees for REH programs are strictly for non-insured health services. Components of care covered under the provincial health insurance plan (such as physician visits, indicated lab testing, imaging or other investigations) will be billed to MSP by REH or its physicians. Payment of REH Program fees is not a precondition to receiving insured physician services at our center.
- $999 ONE TIME
Book a consultation today
What do you want your future to look like?
Book a consultation today and live your best life yet.
“I feel 10 years younger! The only regret is that I wish I did this sooner! ”Helen B
Experience the Difference
- Receive routine care, acute care, and preventative care – so you can stay healthy and get ahead of the diagnosis.
How it worksthe R•MEDY Health solution
As each individual’s personal health is unique, so are our treatment plans. The R•MEDYMD solution involves a comprehensive evaluation of your symptoms, health history & current concerns.