Executive Health Program Invest in Your health.
Healthcare that works for YOU. Dedication, Not delays – Experience Healthcare plans built with your convenience in mind.
Our Executive Health Program focuses on identifying current health concerns and multiple risk factors relating to cardiovascular health, mental health, cancer, diabetes, hormone health, and much more. Our comprehensive evaluation will give you the confidence you need to take charge of your health.
Why RmEDy Health?
At R•MEDY🅫 Executive Health, we provide an advanced approach to disease prevention and management, delivering highly customized care for sustainable results.
Our EXecutive Health Program:
A personalized and comprehensive Executive Health Program that is designed for individuals, company executives, and anyone who wants to be on top of their health.
- Vitals and Health History review with a Registered Nurse
- Full Physical exam and assessment with a Medical Doctor
- Family History screening
- Routine immunization and preventative screening as indicated
An in-depth assessment of your vascular, nervous, and metabolic health to determine your risk of chronic illness and disease.
- Autonomic Nervous System test
- Vascular aging analysis
- InBody Composition Analysis
Choose either program A or B below:
A. COMPREHENSIVE FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE ANALYSIS
Functional Medicine Laboratory testing including:
- Cardiovascular and metabolism tests to assess cardiac risk
- Micronutrient analysis to assess nutritional deficiencies
- Systemic inflammatory markers to potentially indentify toxicity, infection or injury
- Complete Oxidative Stress test to assess the potential risk for cancer due to cell tissue damage and oxidative stress
B. COMPREHENSIVE CARDIAC AND VASCULAR HEALTH SCREENING
- Screening Carotid Ultrasound to determine plaque accumulation or a Screening Abdominal Ultrasound to detect any organ abnormalities
- Cardiac Stress Test to assess cardiac health and risk
- Cardiovascular and metabolism to assess cardiac risk
- Systemic inflammatory markers to potentially identify toxicity, infection or injury
- Genetic testing recommendations based on family history and assessment*
- Specialist referrals*
- In person follow up for the results review with prescription, supplement, lifestyle and further testing recommendations
- Preventative health follow-up visits for 12 months after annual assessment as needed.
Fees for REH programs are strictly for non-insured health services. Components of care covered under the provincial health insurance plan (such as physician visits, indicated lab testing, imaging or other investigations) will be billed to MSP by REH or its physicians. Payment of REH Program fees is not a precondition to receiving insured physician services at our center.
- $3999 Annually
Book a consultation today
What do you want your future to look like?
Book a consultation today and live your best life yet.
“Now I have one less thing to worry about ”Derek M
Experience the Difference
- Receive routine care, acute care, and preventative care – so you can stay healthy and get ahead of the diagnosis.
How it worksthe R•MEDY Health solution
As each individual’s personal health is unique, so are our treatment plans. The R•MEDYMD solution involves a comprehensive evaluation of your symptoms, health history & current concerns.