Hormone Optimization| Male Are you experiencing male menopause?
It’s About Time. Are you experiencing a decrease in energy levels, muscle mass, and strength? are you looking to improve sexual performancE?
‘Male Menopause’ has been used to describe decreasing testosterone levels related to aging. Symptoms include:
- Erectile dysfunction
- Premature ejaculation
- Lack of energy, fatigue
- Decreased endurance
- Muscle weakness/loss of strength
- Aches, joint, and muscle strength
- Weight gain/ increased abdominal fat
- Increased hair loss
- Low. sex drive
- Brain fog
Why RmEDy Health?
At R•MEDY🅫 Executive Health, we want to help you improve your mood, energy levels, memory, sex drive, and so much more.
A comprehensive evaluation to determine whether your hormone levels are below the optimal threshold. This evaluation aids in creating a customized treatment plan to optimize your hormone function.
Patients must be age 45+ in order to be considered a candidate for Bio-Identical Hormone Optimization at R•MEDY🅫 Executive Health.
Our Bio-Identical Hormone optimization Program:
- Vitals and Health History review with a Registered Nurse
- Physical assessment with a Physician
- Family History screening
- Comprehensive specialty laboratory testing
- InBody Composition Analysis
INCLUDED IN THE PROGRAM:
- In-person results review with hormone optimization recommendations and prescriptions when clinically indicated
- Scheduled appointments with the Physician or Registered Nurse to monitor your hormone optimization*
- No fee for prescription renewals while on the program
ADD ON Options:
- Weight Loss IV Therapy
- Semaglutide prescription – cost will vary depending on dose
- Vitamin D IM injections
- Customized Supplementation
- LED Cap
- HRT Program for hair restoration
- Finasteride or Minoxidil prescription
*All additional visits are charged at $300 per 30 minutes as a Preventative Health Consultation.
*(Additional fees may apply for those without MSP coverage)
Fees for REH programs are strictly for non-insured health services. Components of care covered under the provincial health insurance plan (such as physician visits, indicated lab testing, imaging or other investigations) will be billed to MSP by REH or its physicians. Payment of REH Program fees is not a precondition to receiving insured physician services at our center.
- $1699 ONE TIME
Book a consultation today
What do you want your future to look like?
Book a consultation today and live your best life yet.
“I knew something was off with me, but I didn’t know what I could do about it until I discovered this program”Alicia J
Experience the Difference
- Feel like yourself again.
How it worksthe R•MEDY Health solution
As each individual’s personal health is unique, so are our treatment plans. The R•MEDYMD solution involves a comprehensive evaluation of your symptoms, health history & current concerns.