Hormone Optimization| Female Hormone balance: The missing piece IN your health Puzzle.
You deserve to feel good. Hormones affect everything from blood sugar to blood pressure, growth and fertility, sex drive, metabolism, and even sleep.
Leading up to Menopause, women may experience symptoms such as:
- Vaginal dryness
- Hot flashes
- Night sweats
- Sleep problems
- Weight gain and slowed metabolism
- Thinning hair
- Dry skin
- Loss of breast fullness
Why RmEDy Health?
At R•MEDY🅫 Executive Health, we want to help you improve your mood, energy levels, memory, sex drive, and so much more.
Our comprehensive evaluation will help determine whether your hormone levels are below the optimal threshold. This evaluation aids in creating a customized treatment plan to optimize your hormone function.
Note: Patients must be age 45+ and have not had a menstrual period for over 6 months in order to be considered a candidate for Bio-Identical Hormone Optimization at R•MEDY🅫 Executive Health.
Our Bio-Identical Hormone optimization Program:
- Vitals and Health History review with a Registered Nurse
- Physical assessment with a Physician
- Family History screening
- Laboratory testing (if indicated according to clinical history)*
- InBody Composition Analysis
INCLUDED IN THE PROGRAM:
- In-person results review with hormone optimization recommendations and prescriptions when clinically indicated
- Scheduled appointments with the Physician or Registered Nurse to monitor your hormone optimization*
- No fee for prescription renewals while on the program
ADD ON Options:
- Weight Loss IV Therapy
- Semaglutide Prescription – cost will vary depending on dose
- Vitamin D IM injections
- Customized Supplementation
*All additional visits are charged at $300 per 30 minutes as a Preventative Health Consultation.
*(Additional fees may apply for those without MSP coverage)
Fees for REH programs are strictly for non-insured health services. Components of care covered under the provincial health insurance plan (such as physician visits, indicated lab testing, imaging or other investigations) will be billed to MSP by REH or its physicians. Payment of REH Program fees is not a precondition to receiving insured physician services at our center.
- $1699 ONE TIME
Book a consultation today
What do you want your future to look like?
Book a consultation today and live your best life yet.
“I knew something was off with me, but I didn’t know what I could do about it until I discovered this program”Alicia J
Experience the Difference
- Feel like yourself again.
How it worksthe R•MEDY Health solution
As each individual’s personal health is unique, so are our treatment plans. The R•MEDYMD solution involves a comprehensive evaluation of your symptoms, health history & current concerns.