James Leung, MDA pioneer of functional medicine
Meet James Leung
James Leung, MD is one of the earliest pioneers of functional medicine, and an expert in anti-aging treatments with experience practicing in both conventional and complementary medicine. He has spent his entire medical career providing the best care for his patients. He is a US board-certified anti-aging clinician, internist and gastroenterologist from Taiwan, and after graduating from Taipei Medical University, he has received continuous medical education at Harvard Medical School, Columbia University Medical Centre as well as the Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM).
James Leung, MD leads the Functional Medicine field by educating clients on the benefits of preventative care. James Leung, MD is not a registrant of the College.
- Gut health restoration
- Metabolic, post-cancer, mental and autoimmune disorder complementary management
- Healthy ageing maintenance
- M.D., Taipei Medical University, Taipei, Taiwan
- AFMCP, Institute for Functional Medicine, Gig Harbor, OR, USA
- Certificate, Mind-Body Medical Institute, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
- CME Certificate, Botanical Medicine in Modern Clinical Practice, Columbia University Medical Center, New York, NY, USA
- Visiting Clinician, ReyLab BIDMC, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
Publications and Media Coverage
- Author of six books and multiple academic articles
- Speaker and presenter at more than 30 international conferences
- International radio, TV, and magazine features
Book a consultation today
What do you want your future to look like?
Book a consultation today and find out how proactive & preventative personal health management can help you live your best life yet.
“Before visiting R.MEDY I couldn’t explain why I felt so old and tired. After numerous tests and discussions he highlighted a few key factors that were contributing to my poor health. Most adjustments were simple lifestyle changes that I never even thought about – the rest, we are managing with supplementation and monitoring. I only wish I had explored Functional Medicine sooner.”James,b